Our Story – A bit about us – Meet the team!
Professional Portrait & Wedding Photographers in Hampshire
“Helen and Tony are just so warm and friendly”
We’re Helen and Tony Moore and we have a photography studio located at our home in Fleet, Hampshire. We specialise in wedding photography and family portraits and have extensive experience crafting beautiful, innately elegant photography that stands the test of time.
We feel there is nothing better than working with people and helping them immortalise exquisite memories. Whether it’s your wedding day, a family birthday or special anniversary, we’re meticulous about the details; uncovering those little idiosyncrasies that make people, and their relationships, truly special.
Personal intro time!
I’m Helen, when not photographing my clients I love to chill out with a chick-flick and Lady Marmalade curled up on my lap. (She loves nothing better either!). In the warmer weather I love to spend time outdoors with a spot of gardening and watching the birds. I prefer a G&T to wine these days, and staying in to going out, but a sure way to make me smile is a blue sky and my Lady Marmalade trotting over for a cuddle.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Meet Lady Marmalade. Resident fur-baby and all round bossy-boots. Make no mistake, it’s Lady M who rules this roost.
She’ll be at my computer keyboard before I am in the morning, and will often come calling when she thinks the attention should most definitely be on her, or if it’s treat o’clock.
She’s a shy girl, and aged 15 likes the quiet life, but if you visit you may well be treated to her coming down to say hello!
I love cake and can’t resist chocolate! You’ll often find me immersed in reading books. Early books that influenced me were “Catch 22”, “On the Road” by Jack Kerouac and all of J P Donleavy’s works. A film I loved, which was slightly off the wall, was “Morgan – A Suitable Case for Treatment” and I’m still reading John Le Carre and Ian Rankin.
I grew up in Upton Park in London’s East End and, fairly obviously, my football team is West Ham. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
A sure way to make me smile, is being with my family.
How we work!
The benefits of two photographers
- As a husband and wife team of 14+ years we know each other pretty well and have the ‘speaking without speaking’ covered.
- We both photograph at your wedding, are super-organised, and know what each of our key roles are.
- With the two of us, it’s easy for us to split up and be in two places at the same time! Works great for bridal & groom prep photos before the wedding as well as many other times during the wedding day.
- You get a 360 degree view of your ceremony as we’ll have all the angles covered.
- On top of that we use different lenses so you can have up close photos, as well as wider views to give the bigger picture.
Why choose us?
- We know all about weddings!
- Emotive Portrait Photography
- Natural, stylish professional imagery
- Established family business
- A truly bespoke service
- Highest quality albums and frames
- Competitive prices
- Wedding Award Finalist 2018
- We deliver what we promise