COVID-19 Safeguarding Policy
Our goal is to reopen the indoor studio in July 2020 with a strong safeguarding policy in place.
The policy of Moore & Moore Photography is to adopt the procedures and advice by Public Health England, and the NHS.
To protect our customers, and the wider community from the coronavirus pandemic as we resume activities, we will enact the following hygiene and social distancing guidelines in the studio.
- To enter the Moore & Moore Photography studio, customers must be free from COVID-19 symptoms.
- All customers are required to notify Moore & Moore Photography if they have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or have developed symptoms.
- Customers must regularly wash hands to the government guidelines.
- Two metres social distancing should be respected at all times.
- Limits may be applied to the number of customers for each photoshoot in the studio. Advice on this will given at the time of booking.
- Regular use of personal hand sanitizers are a necessary requirement and will be provided in the studio.
- The communal parts of the studio are cleansed.
- Dedicated toilet facilities will be provided for customer use only and will be thoroughly sanitised before and after each customer appointment. Hand sanitiser, hand wash and disposable paper towels are provided.
- The studio is thoroughly cleaned twice a week. This is proportionate to our expected footfall and will increase or decrease accordingly.
- Moore & Moore Photography will clean contact surfaces between sessions including but not limited to door handles, studio seating, props, camera equipment.
- Moore & Moore Photography will continue to review and assess the government guidelines and will amend the above as the situation changes.
- We encourage everyone to be sensible and follow, and remain up to date with the latest government guidelines.
This policy will be adjusted in line with Public Health England, and the NHS guidelines.
We care for our customers and the wider community’s wellbeing and we ask you to inform us of any concerns and questions regarding this situation.
If you, or someone in your household has been feeling unwell, please inform Moore & Moore Photography and do not come to the studio.
We encourage everyone to be sensible and respectful, following the government guidelines as we learn more about the pandemic.
As always please don’t hesitate to contact us for any questions you may have regarding your photography session with us.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the studio, as soon as it’s safe to do so.
Helen & Tony